A technology companies shouldn’t ignore
The technology companies shouldn’t ignore is Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Let’s start by defining what Robotic Process Automation.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) refers to the use of…
- A preconfigured software instance,
- That uses business rules and predefined work flows,
- To complete the autonomous execution of a combination of…
- Processes, activities, transactions, and tasks,
- In one or more unrelated software systems,
- To deliver a result or service with human exception management.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is agnostic to any software system implementation—especially ERP.
For more information or to schedule a web demonstration email jfrano@eAlliancecorp.com