RPA can be deployed for virtually any business activity involving users, data and systems.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be used to automate highly repetitive tasks in any industry:
- In the transportation and logistics sector, RPA can automate shipment scheduling and tracking, load researching and invoicing and credit collections.
- For manufacturing, supply chain automation RPA can dramatically reduce the time to market and simplify supplier interactions.
- For banking, RPA can be used to streamline the mortgage lending process, verification activities, customer on-boarding, compliance and risk management reporting, and customer service.
- In the insurance industry, RPA is used to simplify claims processing and administration, compliance and risk management reporting, and customer service.
- For healthcare, RPA helps medical professionals and administrators to keep centralized medical records, handle admissions, verify patient eligibility and physician credentialing.
- Across many industries, RPA can automate a number of back office finance and accounting process activities, including order fulfillment, financial close, and submitting vendor invoices to supplier portals along with tracking payment.
In other words, intelligent robots can be used to replace any set of manual activities where data is accessed and acted on from several different systems and sources.
If you’re interested in knowing more about how Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Process intelligence can improve efficiency, reduce costs, and improve customer service at your company email email@example.com